Transform your Dropbox into a slideshow maker.
Create self-running presentations.
Set different image duration (10 - 90 seconds).
Link unlimited Alexa enabled devices with screen to the same account to share your slideshows across your family.
Stream on multiple Alexa enabled devices with screen
With My Slides skill for Alexa you can:
* Transform your Dropbox into a slideshow maker. Even with a free Dropbox account you can store up to 500 photos (depends on resolution).
* Create self-running presentations with different image duration (10 - 90 seconds).
* Create and run slideshows with loops (5 loops in total).
* Change image scale between best-fill (default) and best-fit.
* Stream on multiple Alexa enabled devices with screen (Echo Show, Fire Tablet, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4k, Fire TV Cube,...).
* Link unlimited Alexa enabled devices with screen to the same account to share your slideshows across your family.
Run it anywhere, just take your Alexa enabled device with you:
- business presentations;
- family gatherings;
- parties with friends;
In order to integrate your Dropbox account and the skill properly, the email address of your Dropbox account needs to be verified.
How to create photo galleries
- link your Dropbox account (or create new free Dropbox account) with the skill.
- go to your Dropbox > Apps > MySlides folder. This folder will be created for you by Dropbox when you linked your account with the skill.
- create sub-folders with the names of your galleries.
- copy photos into these sub-folders.
How To use My Slides
- Alexa, open My Slides.
- Alexa, stop.
- Alexa, help.
To search for a photo gallery (Tip: for search you can use spelling: Alexa, show A B C...):
- Alexa, ask My Slides to show 'Mountain trip'.
If the skill already running:
- Alexa, show 'Mountain trip'.
To change image duration:
- Alexa, set duration 1 minute.
- Alexa, set delay 10 seconds.
To run slideshows with loops (5 loops in total):
- Alexa, loop on.
- Alexa, loop off.
To change image scale (toggle between best-fill and best-fit):
- Alexa, change scale.
- Alexa, page up.
- Alexa, page down.
- Alexa, scroll up.
- Alexa, scroll down.
- Alexa, go back.
If you need help, please drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Why I see error 503 on account linking?
A. On rare occasions the account linking process may take longer than 5 seconds. Please try to disable the skill and then re-enable it. Then try to link account again.
Q. How much the premium version costs?
A. If premium version is available in your country, it costs 0.99 per month in your country’s currency plus taxes if any.
Q. I already pay subscription for Dropbox, why the My Slides skill cannot be either sold for one-off amount or made free of charge?
A. Skills like My Slides are complex systems and they constantly use expensive resources at AWS. We have to make it economically sustainable. Without at least minimal subscription it would not be feasible to run such system continuously.
Q. How many devices I can use with My Slides?
A. You can use unlimited number of devices with My Slides.